We use our arms and hands throughout the day. This gives a lot of tension and pain in the hands, wrists, and arms. The arms and hands massage is very useful to relieve pain that come with the excessive use of arms and hands. The arm and hand massage can be done within 5-10 minutes and it will soon relieve pain in the body.
Benefits of arms and hands massage
1. When we massage our hands, fingers and joints, this not only relieves pain from arms and hands, but also solves problems of poor blood circulation and arthritis.
2. With arms and hands massage the effects will be passed onto the chest by reflex action. So, with this massage technique we can also reduce any pressure in the neck and head due to nervous and circulatory effects.
Steps for arms and hands massage -
1. Smooth on the oil as before. When working on the arm its easier to effleurage with one hand only, using the other to hold the arm steady.
2. Bend the arm at the elbow. Massage around the wrist with little thumbs circles using both hands.
3. Work down from the wrist to the ends of the fingers using little thumbs circles. Repeat five times.
4. Stretch each finger, then thumb, in turn between your finger and thumb.
5. Rotate the fingers and thumb first clockwise then anti-clockwise.
6. Turn the hand over and rub gently along the solar plexus (from centre wrist down the palm to the middle finger) using alternate thumbs. This is calming to the nervous system.
7. Rotate the hand at the wrist clockwise then anti-clockwise. To do this lock your fingers into your partners.
8. Turn the hand over and work on the inside of the wrist up to the elbow using alternate sweeping movements. Repeat four or five times.
9. Bend the arm at the elbow and bring the lower arm up and across the chest. Squeeze all along the upper arm from elbow to shoulder using both hands.
10. Bring the arm back down to the side then effleurage the whole area from hand to shoulder four or five times. Cover the arm and repeat on the other side.
Massaging the arms and hands will not only give relief from pain and tension in the hands, wrists, and arms but also make them more beautiful and strong.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information Antibacterial Waterless Instant Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.